Jasper Williams, Jr. Scholarship
The purpose of the Jasper Williams, Jr. Scholarship is to award scholarships to college-bound
high school seniors of Salem Bible Church that will assist with collegiate expenses.
- Submit an essay to scholarship committee by Saturday,May 28th
- Attend a virtual panel interview- Wednesday,June 7th
- Be a 2023 High School Graduate
- Be accepted in college or university for the Fall 2023 semester
- Have a 2.5 or higher high school unweighted grade point average
- Either the applicant, applicant’s parent or applicant’s legal guardian must be a member of Salem OR applicant may be referred by a Salem member. (Membership will be verified.)
- 1st Place Award: $1,000.00
- 2nd Place Award: $500.00
Note: The scholarship funds will be issued directly to the institution the applicant will be attending.