Synago Growth Leaders
Review the Growth Leader overview and join the team.
Qualifications for a SynagoGrowth Group Leader:
- Recognize the Bible as the authority over your life.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Willing to open your home or find a public place to meet monthly.
- Devote time, energy, emotional stability and moral discernment to lead a group.
Expectations of a SynagoGrowth Group Leader:
- Commit to attend the leaders training.
- Lead the group by facilitating the group session with materials given by Lead Elder.
- Create a safe place where people can be heard and feel safe.
- To keep anything that is shared strictly confidential and within the group
- Commit to 1 year of serving as a group leader.