SYNAGO GROWTH GROUP LEADERS REGISTRATION
Every group needs a great leader, and you are the leader. Synago Growth Group Leaders provide a place for people to learn more on a spiritual level in a small group setting. We have made it easy for you to become a leader.
Not sure if you can lead a group? Not to worry. We’ll help you lead by providing new leaders training, all teaching materials and support that will guide you along the way.
Become a Synago Growth Group Leader today with just a few steps. Review the Growth Leader Overview and join the team.
Qualifications for a SynagoGrowth Group Leader:
- Recognize the Bible as the authority over your life.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Willing to open your home or find a public place to meet monthly.
- Devote time, energy, emotional stability and moral discernment to lead a group.
Expectations of a SynagoGrowth Group Leader:
- Commit to attend the leaders training.
- Lead the group by facilitating the group session with materials given by Lead Elder.
- Create a safe place where people can be heard and feel safe.
- To keep anything that is shared strictly confidential and within the group
- Commit to 1 year of serving as a group leader.
Synago Growth Group
Are you looking for a small group setting with like-minded individuals who want to learn more about growing on a spiritual level? That’s exactly what you will find in a Synago Growth Group.
Synago (meaning gathering or gathering place). The Synago Growth Group are made up of a small group of individuals meeting within a residential home or designated place for discussion, fellowship and encouragement.
The groups are led by leaders who are authentic, knowledgeable and trained. They will guide you through practical lessons which will help you upwardly, inwardly and outwardly. We will be opening our Synago Growth Groups for registration soon.